Terms and Conditions
These general conditions of sale (below referred to as the “General Conditions”) govern the contractual relationship between any user of the site printyourmemory.co.uk (below referred to as “user” or “you”) and the company whose registered office is Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH (below referred to as “Print Your Memory”)..
These general conditions of sale are the only ones applicable and replace all the other conditions, unless a derogation has been granted expressly and in writing. Print Your Memory may occasionally be required to modify certain provisions of its general conditions. It is therefore necessary that they be re-read at each visit to the site printyourmemory.co.uk (below referred to as “the site”). These modifications are effective from the time they are posted (the online date appearing at the end of these conditions) and can not be applied to contracts previously concluded.
Each purchase made on the site is governed by the terms and conditions applicable on the date of the order. Validation of your order implies acceptance of the general conditions.
Print Your Memory provides services, products and deliveries exclusively on the basis of these general conditions of sale.
Print Your Memory does not recognise any conflicting conditions of the customer, unless Print Your Memory has expressly acknowledged their validation in writing.
Each promotion has it’s own T&Cs which can be found here.
- Blue Light Card Discount – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Only applicable to verified holders of a Blue Light Card. Code provided through approved partners. Discount usage is unlimited; use with as many orders as you like. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion ends December 31st, 2023 11.:59 PM.
- Review Discount – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Discount exclusively for existing customers who have purchased a print and left a Google and/or TrustPilot review for Print Your Memory. Reviews will be verified against name provided at purchase and discount code emailed to customer. Discount is valid for one time use per customer per review platform. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion ends December 31, 2023 08:00 AM.
- Free Sample Discount – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Discount is valid for one time use per customer. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion is limited to those that have ordered a free sample and received a discount code with their order. Post purchase, orders will be verified against the email address used for free sample order.
- Opulize Customers discount – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Discount is valid for one time use per customer. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion is limited to those that have ordered an Opulize product and received a discount code in the post.
- Free Sample Offer – Valid for one time use per customer, verified by email address. Maximum of 2 prints per household / postal address. Due to the limited supply of free samples, PYM reserves the right to cancel orders if user is deemed to be taking advantage.
- SUMMER10 – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Discount usage is unlimited; use with as many orders as you like. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion ends August 31st, 2023 11.:59 PM.
- FATHER10 – Applied at checkout. 10% off product(s), not including postage. Discount is valid for one time use per customer. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion ends June 12, 2023 08:00 AM.
- Facebook Competition – Starts 26 October 2022 and ends 22:00 on Wednesday 9 November 2022. To enter all users have to do is ‘like’ the respective Facebook post and tag a friend in the comments. Every friend tagged is counted as a new entry. Terms of entry:
- Only 1 winner will be drawn.
- Entrants must reside in the UK.
- Prize cannot be given away.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is valid for 30 days from the announcement of the winner.
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger and announced on our Facebook page.
- Winner is entitled to voucher for 4 prints: 1 x 8*6, 1 x 10*12, 1 x 16*12 & 1 x 20*16 and free postage.
- Winner is required to share delivered prizes on social
- Winner agrees to Print Your Memory taking photos of the winning print production for use on their own social channels and marketing.
- Winner will be announced on Friday 11th November
- FIRST20 – Applied at checkout. 20% off product(s). Discount is valid for one time use per customer. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. New customers only. Promotion ends May 4, 2022 10:59 PM.
USE OF THE SITE
The use of the site is conditioned by the acceptance of the general conditions of sale and, if necessary, by the respect of the applicable conditions of use. You warrant the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided by you on the site.
The user undertakes not to upload on the site any content likely to infringe the law in force, in particular criminal law, copyright, trademark law and other property rights or rights of third parties.
Print Your Memory strives to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the site as well as their updating. The company also reserves the right to rectify their contents at any time and without notice. However, Print Your Memory can not guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the information provided on the site. Consequently, Print Your Memory can not be held responsible in case of unavailability of the site, bug or failure, as well as direct or indirect damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party, whatever the nature of this damage, their causes and their consequences.
The site may contain references and links to other sites operated by third parties; their access and content are not the responsibility of Print Your Memory.
Similarly, Print Your Memory can not be held responsible if the use of the site (as a whole or not) is impossible, and / or in case of malfunction of the site or the system on which it is based. Print Your Memory can not be held responsible for software malfunctions, whether these are integrated into the site or provided with it.
Print Your Memory produces metallic prints from your photographs in a variety of sizes, produced in our specialised photography printing factory in Cheshire, UK.
Several formats are offered according to the user’s requirements.
Steps of the order
To place an order, you must go through the following steps:
- 1. “Product” screens: on the individual product screens, you have chosen the size and can upload your image from gallery or facebook.
- 2. “Customise” screen: on this screen, you have the possibility to choose the customisation criteria for your print, such as cropping to fit the required frame size and orientation.
- 3. “Cart” screen: after your confirmation, the order is added to your cart
The validation of your basket is equivalent to accepting these general conditions of sale. The general conditions can be consulted at any time on the site.
Once the order is made, Print Your Memory sends you a confirmation email. In certain circumstances, Print Your Memory can reject a customer’s orders. Print Your Memory may in particular use this right when the payment relating to a previous order has not been made and the solvency of a customer is not insured.
The contract is concluded when the written confirmation of the order is sent by Print Your Memory, or when Print Your Memory begins its execution. The amount of the order is due immediately. The user is in this respect subject to an obligation of care.
Several payment methods are available to pay your order on the site:
- Credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express
- Google Pay
- Apply Pay
The remuneration for our services is the one indicated in the price list currently online and which we specify as part of the order procedure. We reserve the right at any time to change the price list for future orders without notice.
For credit and debit card payments the transaction is made via Stripe.
GPay transactions are made via Google Pay.
Apply Pay transactions are made via Apple Inc.
PayPal transactions are made via the PayPal platform.
In order to guarantee the security of online payments and the protection of your personal data, transaction data is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which secure their transmission. They are in no way communicated to Print Your Memory and do not circulate in clear on the internet. They can not be intercepted.
The data recorded by the site constitutes proof of all transactions between Print Your Memory and its customers.
The data recorded by the Stripe payment system is proof of financial transactions.
Print Your Memory delivers to the UK.
Shipping is made to the delivery address you indicate at the time of order. It is possible to indicate a different billing address than the delivery address.
For logistical reasons, the change of delivery address is no longer possible once the order has been placed.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-8 working days of your order depending on your choice of delivery partner (Royal Mail or FedEx). You will receive written confirmation when your order leaves the studio.
The delivery times announced are not contractual. Consequential damages can not be compensated. Print Your Memory reserves the right to make partial deliveries when this is necessary. In this case, the shipping costs are not increased. All work ordered is usually shipped in one delivery.
Shipping costs will be collected by Print Your Memory for orders made with the delivery method.
Receipt of order
In the event of a claim, all the vouchers relating to the order must be communicated to us within a maximum of 10 working days. For the calculation of this delay, the delivery date as well as the day of receipt of the claim will be taken into account. If these parts are not available to us, the examination and immediate processing of the claim will not be guaranteed.
Reserve of property
Print Your Memory has the full property of sold products until the order payment is made in integrality.
Right to retract
Under Section 312D Section 4 N1 BGB (Right of Revocation and Restitution for Distance Selling Contracts), please note that any right of withdrawal and revocation is excluded because the work performed by the Print Your Memory Factory is only based on dimensions and arrangements of details that are freely chosen by the customer; these works are indeed made in a personalised way and adapted to the personal needs of the customer.
Customer service and complaints
For any question or request for additional information, you can contact our customer service by e-mail at [email protected]
With the exception of attacks on life, physical integrity and health and non-compliance with fundamental contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), Print Your Memory’s liability is only incurred for damages resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Liability is assumed towards consumers as defined by the UK Civil Code, and is limited to foreseeable and typical damage at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
If the fundamental contractual commitments (cardinal obligations) are not respected, our liability for minor negligence is limited to foreseeable and typical damages for this type of contract.
The responsibility is assumed towards the contractors in the sense defined by the UK civil code, and is limited to the foreseeable and typical damages for this kind of contracts, except in case of injury to the life, to the physical integrity and the health, or damage resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct by Print Your Memory.
The limitation of liability mentioned in the preceding paragraphs also applies to Print Your Memory employees and vicarious agents.
Liability as defined by the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal information that you entrust to Print Your Memory is stored on the secure servers. Access to this information is protected and limited to the registration and processing of your orders, statistical operations allowing us to improve our services and services such as sending newsletters.
We use the personal data you give us (title, surname and first name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as payment information) in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR law on data protection, and only for the processing and execution of your order, and sending notifications by e-mail – to inform you about the status of your orders, for example. we also record the terms of the contract and send you order information by e-mail.
You can check the status of your order at any time from the customer account you created when placing the order. When you subscribe to the newsletter, your email address is also used for advertising purposes until you decide to unsubscribe. We wish to remind you that you may revoke at any time, and with effect for the future, the consent you have given regarding the use of your e-mail address by Print Your Memory for advertising purposes.
The personal data that you indicate, modify or delete following your registration – in the section “my account” protected by a password – are exclusively used in the context of the execution of the contract. Some of your personal data (title, surname and first name, contact details, phone number) are made available to our logistics department for the purpose of shipping your order. No further transmission of your data will be made unless required by law or regulation. The same principle applies to personal data that you have given us during a contact (electronically or in a form). You can manage the data you provide in the secure ‘My Account’ section. If you require any additional information or data to be removed you can email us directly at [email protected] and submit a data deletion request.
In order to guarantee absolute security, we only communicate the payment details (such as your bank details or your credit card details) to our payment service provider, and we do not store them ourselves. this data will be requested again with each order.
The data relating to the images that you have uploaded to the site are in no way used by Print Your Memory for advertising purposes or for any other purpose without your explicit permission. In addition, Print Your Memory undertakes not to transmit your photographs to third parties, and to destroy the files within 12 months after placing the order.
In accordance with GDPR data protection legislation, you also have the right to free access to the data stored about you, as well as the right to rectify, block or delete such data. All you need to do is contact our customer service directly at [email protected].
The user certifies to hold all necessary intellectual property rights and/or permissions associated with the images being ordered on the site.
As such, Print Your Memory can not be held responsible in case of copy, infringement, imitation, and more generally in case of reproduction or partial or full use of images used by the user.
APPLICABLE LAW / COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The implementation of the contract and the interpretation of these general conditions of sale are subject to the law of the United Kingdom, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Print Your Memory undertakes to respect all the legal warranties that you may have. The products and services we offer comply with UK law. We can not be held responsible for any transgressions of laws specific to other countries.
Photographic Credits: All site images are own and created by Print Your Memory.
Last update: 15/04/2022